This unique trailer serves a special need providing transport for a motorised wheelchair. The drive-on facility provided by a gas lift assisted tipping action is convenient and reliable. Being able to transport the wheelchair to distant locations is a great benefit.
• Perfectly balanced, with articulated tipping of the trailer to provide access for driving wheel chair on.
• Gas lift assisted tipping action
• Lugs on sides to secure whee;chair in transit.
• Wheelchair can be loaded from the rear ,by way of a tipped ramp
• Tread-hole punched floor.
• Fitted with a lockable coupler.(lock optional)
• Equipped with a handbrake chain.
• Tailights are protected.
• Fitted with a Rubax axle
• Including spare wheel 165x13 inch
• Spare wheel bracket mounted on A-frame
• Large padlockable storage box on the A-frame
B Height (over all) 640 mm
A Height (side) 200 mm
C Length (body) 1970 mm
D Length (over all) 3190 mm
E Width (inside) 1310 mm
F Width (over all) 1800 mm
G Ground Clearance 220 mm
Tare Mass 200 kg
GVM 700 kg
Pay Load 500 kg
Brakes No brakes
Axle Length 1610 mm
Axle Capacity 750 kg
Leaf Springs Rubber suspension
Wheels 165 x 13 inch
Subject to our general terms and conditions of supply and delivery. Technical data, pricing, dimensions, and weights are subject to change, due to a policy of continual product development. The illustrations are for reference only. Dimensions are in millimetres. Trailer World reserves the right to alter design and specifications without prior notice.
Die taal waarin bydraes vir Forums, Verkope, Oord Gradering, Nuus 24/7 Digitale Tydskrif en enige publieke insette, afdelings of artikels ontvang word, sal egter behou word en hierdie dele sal dus nie vertaal word nie.