Umoya Resort Hygiene Routines
Umoya Resort has put in place stringent hygiene routines to prevent the spread of any harmful germs and virus.
The following measurements are being implemented :
- All the bathrooms are being washed with a QAC Disinfectant.
- All the counter tops of the reception, bar, restaurant and shop will be sprayed with the QAC Disinfectant regularly during the day.
- The cleaning staff will be wearing gloves and mask while they are in the cleaning process.
- Staff in the bar and shop will be wearing gloves and will sanitise their working stations on a regular basis.
- Kitchen staff will be wearing gloves and mask. All the working stations will be sanitize with the QAC Disinfectant on a regular basis.
- The Private Bathrooms will be cleaned every day with the QAC Disinfectant.
- Every stand will receive a hand rub sanitizer and it will be refill regular.
- The Shared Ablution will be cleaned and disinfected 3 times a day. Hand rub sanitizer will be available at the basins. Disinfectant spray will be placed in every toilet cubicle. Hand Soap Dispensers are also allocated to every bathroom.
- Swimming Pools : Chlorine and bromine that is being used will remove or inactivate the virus. There is no risk in the water. We will monitor on a regular basis.
- The Bar and Restaurant are small and can’t handle more than 30 people at a time – the amount of 50 persons won’t be exceeded.
- Important point to remember that our camping stands are big and nobody will stand on top of each other.