NEXT DISTANCE RALLY :
SILVER STREAMS DRAKENSBURG BUSHMANS NECK
THEME: NEW YEAR
Monday 26th December 2011 to Monday 2nd January 2012
Rally Marshall: Margie Brown
Silver Streams are able to accommodate us at that time
YOU NEED TO BOOK AND PAY DIRECTLY TO THEM
please still advise Margie Brown the number attending for planning of New Year function. firstname.lastname@example.org
Maddie of Silver Streams has asked that when booking you give Brown as a reference before your name so that she knows that it is a SACC booking.
The tariff is R300 per site per night. (Maximun 4 persons)
Silver Streams is the farm resort with affordable accommodation and plenty to do at the foot of the Southern Drakensberg Mountains
We are privileged to be able to share the diversity of the Drakensberg with you.Sharing a boundary with our new neighbours,Drakensberg Ukhahlamba Park,SilverStreams is one of very few private accommodation establishments sharing boundaries with this unique new World Heritage site.
Bordering Lesotho, we provide a tranquil farm atmosphere with quiet streams, rolling hills, beautiful waterfalls and breath-taking views. We also offer luxury camping in log cabins with attached caravans. All caravan and camping sites boast attractive grass lawns with electrical points. Silver Streams is also proud to have been listed under the Top 100 Caravan Resorts in South Africa by Caravan & Outdoor Magazine.
Whether you are an avid hiker, a dedicated fly fisherman, a pro golfer, a horse rider, a bowler, an active tennis or squash player, an adventurous 4X4 owner, a bird enthusiast, a dedicated environmentalist, a rock art researcher, a sight seer, tour operator or just hungry for an escape from the city traffic, the wining-&-dining at SilverStreams is a stones throw from all of the above activities.
SilverStreams offers the country's finest Caravan stands as well as innovative
Caravans attached to Log Cabins
SILVERSTREAMS TRADING STORE
Take a easy walk to the shop and come and browse at your leisure or come and enjoy what we have to offer.
We are 1.5km from the Bushman's Nek Border post
Trading Hours, 8.30 to 17.00h, Monday to Sunday
Darts, Table tennis, Swimming in river, Fishing, Horse Riding, Hiking, 4 X 4 Routes, Tours * Rock Art / Caves, Backpackers, Birding (* Miniature Golf,Tennis, Bowls, Squash - These ativities available at the Bushman's nek resort only 2 km away).
MAP & directions www.silverstreams.co.za/17.Map.html
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES FOR YOUR STAY AT SILVERSTREAMS
1. No petrol on site - Underberg to fillup.
2. No credit card facilities.
3. Shop open 7 days a week. Wood, charcoal, firelighter, basic groceries,
cooldrink, icecream, sweets, etc.
4. Warm clothes & extra warm bedding (for the autumn & winter months).
5. Campers: please bring your own braai should you not camp close to the buildin
6. Your own extension cord - make sure it is long enough.
7. Tubing: your own tubes - compressor available on site.
8. Mountain bikes welcome.
9. No quads, scooters or motorbikes will be allowed.
10. Passports needed for Sani pass trip.
11. Own fishing equipment.
12. Please bring gas-backup: even for cottage and cabins. Eskom cannot
promise delivery - hopefully not too often.
13. Bring own DSTV card for luxury cottage.
14. Should you arrive after 6 at night, please contact us on 082 859 8619
PLEASE COMPLETE BOOKING FORM AND FORWARD TO MADDIE AT email@example.com or
fax: 08 657 658 71