MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMIDIATELY
We are a fast-growing company that seeks a Female whom will take over all responsibility of an Office Manager. This manager will be responsible over four departments in the company. The office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
Successful candidate must have the following experience / qualifications:
- Human & Resources experience.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Experienced back ground in the financial industry (Debtors & Creditors)
- Sage Pastel up to Trial Balance.
- Full knowledge of a Buying Purchaser.
- Sales experience, Internal & External.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee all department supervisor’s and staff.
- Maintenance in each department.
- Schedule Meetings and appointments.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors in all departments.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving and skills in all departments.
- Any qualifications will be an advantage.
- Must speak Afrikaans and English fluently.
Salary Rxxxx.xx (3 months’ probation)