Satara 19 Dec to 27 Dec power campsite
Lower Sabie 28 Dec to 4 Jan power campsite
Change of plans . I am going to postpone (cannnot cancell or lose deposit) the booking this coming week .
Then the sites become available for someone else to snap up in their own name.
If you want them I will let you know (co-ordinate) the instant it happens.
Sorry , it's taken up .