• Designed for transportation of luggage, bulky goods, plants, sport equipment, parcels etc.
• Body and roof constructed from 0.9mm corrosion resistant electro-galvanised or zinc galvanised sheet steel.
• Sides are strengthened by formed hat-sections which prevents drumming and vibration.
• Doors have heavy-duty robust hinges for longevity
• Pad-lockable spare wheel holder mounted on left mudguard
• Galvanised heavy-duty coupler
• Adjustable jockey wheel 8 inch, fitted with two bearings for longevity
• Multi-function LED lights
• Adjustable rigid support legs for uneven ground
• Back and side door doors are pad-lockable.
• Flush floor-mounted ring holders
• Durable corrosion-proof dust caps
• Numberplate holder and light fitting
• Including spare wheel 165x13 inch
• Primer coat and white coat of paint
A Height (over all) 1840 mm
B Height (side) 1340 mm
C Length (body) 2690 mm
D Length (over all) 3660 mm
E Width (inside) 1525 mm
F Width (over all) 2010 mm
G Ground Clearance 235 mm
Tare Mass 400 kg
GVM 1150 kg
Pay Load 750 kg
Brakes Run-in brakes
Axle Length 1830 mm
Axle Capacity 1250 kg
Leaf Springs 10 blade
Wheels 195 x 14 inch
Door (rear - height) 1010 mm
Door (rear - width) 1070 mm
Door (side - height) 1010 mm
Door (side - width) 550 mm
Subject to our general terms and conditions of supply and delivery. Technical data, pricing, dimensions, and weights are subject to change, due to a policy of continual product development. The illustrations are for reference only. Dimensions are in millimetres. Trailer World reserves the right to alter design and specifications without prior notice.