Traveller 3/4 ton SLK fitted with 14 inch wheels and 10 blade 36 inch springs, in an unbraked version. Suitable for loads to be carried over rough roads.
• Designed for transportation of luggage, bulky goods, plants, sport equipment, parcels etc.
• Body and roof constructed from 0.9mm corrosion resistant electro-galvanised sheet steel.
• Doors are pad-lockable and can be found at the side and the back of the trailer for easy loading.
• Sides are strengthened by formed hat-sections which prevents drumming and vibration.
• Doors have heavy-duty robust hinges for longevity
• Pad-lockable spare wheel holder mounted on left mudguard
• Adjustable jockey wheel 8 inch
• Multi-function LED lights
• Adjustable rigid support legs for uneven ground
• 7 x tie-down rings
• Five stud hub and axle allowing a 14 inch wheel to be fitted
• Aerodynamic round nose cone reduces wind resistance and provides packing extra space.
• Including spare wheel 195x14 inch
• The trailer has a design registration No. F2004/0491, since 15 April 2004. Copyright also applies in respect of the trailer.
A Height (over all) 1840 mm
B Height (side) 1340 mm
C Length (body) 2690 mm
D Length (over all) 3660 mm
E Width (inside) 1525 mm
F Width (over all) 2010 mm
G Ground Clearance 235 mm
Tare Mass 400 kg
GVM 750 kg
Pay Load 350 kg
Brakes No Brakes
Axle Length 1830 mm
Axle Capacity 1250 kg
Leaf Springs 10 blade 36 inch
Wheels 195 x 14 inch
Door (rear - height) 1010 mm
Door (rear - width) 1070 mm
Door (side - height) 1010 mm
Door (side - width) 550 mm
Subject to our general terms and conditions of supply and delivery. Technical data, pricing, dimensions, and weights are subject to change, due to a policy of continual product development. The illustrations are for reference only. Dimensions are in millimetres. Trailer World reserves the right to alter design and specifications without prior notice.