This large commercial trailer is designed for transportation of luggage, bulky goods, plants, sport equipment, parcels etc., where protection during transporting is required.
• Body and roof constructed from 0.9mm corrosion resistant electro-galvanised sheet steel.
• Doors are pad-lockable and can be found at the left side and the back of the trailer for easy loading.
• All doors equipped with new heavy-duty hinges for robust usage
• Sides are strengthened by formed hat-sections which prevents drumming and vibration.
• Two extending supporting back legs to provide levelling and stability when parked on uneven ground
• 5 x sprung floor-recessed heavy-duty ring holders to tighten luggage
• Multi-function LED lights
• Heavy-duty coupler
• Spare Wheel holder which is pad-lockable
• Fitted with run-in brakes for maximum safety
• Adjustable durable jockey wheel 8 inch
• Including spare wheel 195x14 inch
A Height (over all) 2220 mm
B Height (side) 1660 mm
C Length (body) 3610 mm
D Length (over all) 4540 mm
E Width (inside) 1525 mm
F Width (over all) 2045 mm
G Ground Clearance 265 mm
Tare Mass 600 kg
GVM 1525 kg
Pay Load 925 kg
Brakes Run - in
Axle Length 1830 mm
Axle Capacity 1800 kg
Leaf Springs 10 Blade
Wheels 195 x 14 inch
Door (rear - height) 1330 mm
Door (rear - width) 1050 mm
Door (side - height) 1280 mm
Door (side - width) 730 mm
Subject to our general terms and conditions of supply and delivery. Technical data, pricing, dimensions, and weights are subject to change, due to a policy of continual product development. The illustrations are for reference only. Dimensions are in millimetres. Trailer World reserves the right to alter design and specifications without prior notice.