Savuti-XL with tent
The new Savuti-XL, is a quality eye-catching offroad trailer that is well designed to provide a more compact, yet spacious outdoor experience. A key feature is the new heavy-duty articulating coupler, essential for rough terrain, plus the 14 inch 'trak-grip' tyres that provide a true offroad capability.
• Zinc-galvanised steel body, epoxy powder coated, colour beige
• A deep body of 590 mm for those larger items.
• Four extension legs providing stability on uneven ground
• A robust roof rack provides for carrying large items externally, such as tent, includes a table compartment
• The trailer is fitted with a large nosecone, with gas lift assisted lid, mounted on the front A-Frame
• Aluminium handle on trailer lid and nosecone lid
• Plastic handle toggle catch on trailer lid and nosecone lid
• A two-person tent attached onto the roof rack
• Two jerry-can containers mounted on the rear sides of the trailer
• A wide rear tailgate for access to the trailer interior, without lifting trailer lid
• A side door for access to drawout rack
• Side-drawout rack for housing an Engel 15 litre fridge/freezer (Model No: MT17F), or optional storage containers
• A gas lift assisted trailer lid allowing for access to the trailer interior, even with the tent attached
• 8 inch adjustable jockey wheel
• 36 inch 8 blade leaf springs
• 8 ring holders for securing luggage inside
• Forged Alko pivoting coupler, allowing full lateral and vertical articulation between towing vehicle and trailer
• Strong construction using 30% more steel than standard trailers allowing for 4x4 conditions
• Long-life 1250kg axle, numberplate twin light, multi-function LED lights
• Trakgrip steel-belt light truck/recreational radial-ply tyres with a multipurpose pattern for on-and off-road use. The SP Trakgrip offers excellent off-road traction, braking and manoeuvrability in wet or dry conditions.
These tyres have excellent high-speed steering ability plus high levels of comfort, ride refinement, low noise characteristics and improved straight-line performance in highway applications.
• Spare wheel also Trakgrip.
• Tailgate draw-out rack
• Stainless steel water tank, and gas bottle holder
Engel 15 l Fridge/Freezer
This fridge/freezer fits the side draw-out rack. Compact and lightweight with a tough plastic casing, this model is perfect for one or two people on weekends away. Auto switching between AC and DC is standard and saves the user needing to remember to switch. Now comes complete with carry Handles.
Please note that the external dimensions do not include the Carry Handles if fitted they increase the width by 50 mm each end. (Overall Width 648 mm)
• Capacity: 15 Litre (21 X 375ml Cans)
• External dimensions:: H 360 W 548 D 306 mm (note width measurement without handles)
• Internal dimensions:: H 230 W 290 D 200 mm
• Net Weight: 17 Kg
• DC Power Consumption: Variable from 0.5 to 2.5 AMPS Maximum
• Power: Built In 240Volt AC / 12Volt DC / 24Volt DC
A Height (over all) 1580 mm
B Height (side) 825 mm
C Length (body) 2110 mm
D Length (over all) 3225 mm
E Width (inside) 1135 mm
F Width (over all) 1585 mm
G Ground Clearance 270 mm
I Length (nose-cone) 650 mm
H Height (body) 625 mm
Tare Mass 380 kg
GVM 750 kg
Pay Load 370 kg
Axle Length 1400 mm
Axle Capacity 1250 kg
Leaf Springs 8 Blade 36 inch
Wheels 205 x 14 inch Trakgrip
Door (rear - height) 500 mm
Door (rear - width) 620 mm (J)
Subject to our general terms and conditions of supply and delivery. Technical data, pricing, dimensions, and weights are subject to change, due to a policy of continual product development. The illustrations are for reference only. Dimensions are in millimetres. Trailer World reserves the right to alter design and specifications without prior notice.