- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top Simply release the tabs on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time consumingweekday removal of a roof top
- This strong and rattle free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with the Roof Top Tentand other popular soft shell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc.
- Works with hard shell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud. Hard shelltent owners please read *IMPORTANT NOTE below.
- 4 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 4 self- aligning bushes are secured to the tent base channels using the supplied plates.
- Two of the latches securely lock with a key while the other 2 latching brackets feature a safety catch.
- Comes with 4 keys for locking brackets.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor by the supplied steel bushes.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware and a special installation tool.
- Fitting instructions are included.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Hard shell tents need additional support. If you are using these brackets with hard shell tents, such as James Baroud or Autohome, and you are unable to position the tent to rest directly on the rack, or the edges of the rack side profiles, use – Hard Shell Tent Support Channels. Depending on the tent manufacturer, your hard shell tent warranty may be voided if your tent becomes damaged and you did not provide proper lateral support for the hard shell tent.
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
2 x Locking Brackets (Left and Right Hand Side)
2 x Keys per lock
1 x Special Installation Tool
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
316 Stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
263mm (10.4") L x 93mm (3.7") W x 93mm (3.7") H