Suspension systems, especially when referring to 4WDs, are extremely complex. Determining the right solution for each 4WD requires special attention to many factors, with weight being the most critical. Old Man Emu 4x4 suspension by ARB approaches this in a unique way.
When an emu (flightless Australian bird) runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4x4 shocks and suspension systems.
Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers
Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers The latest addition to Old Man Emu’s 4WD suspension range, Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4x4 shock absorber on the market, and is now available for a range of vehicles. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport 4x4 shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
- Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and Outback testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned 4x4 shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with Old Man Emu’s extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system
- Back-up from more than 120 authorised outlets Australia-wide, and also supported by ARB's international dealer network
- Made in Australia