In 1988 Eezi Awn made their first rooftop tent:
The legendary Series I…
The latest evolution Series III came to live in 2003 and thousands of travelers have enjoyed these rooftop tents over the years.
The high quality materials and production process are what makes this tent the benchmark with which all other tents are compared.
Whilst other manufacturers have gone for lower quality materials in search for a more attractive price, the Eezi Awn series III has stayed true to its name… Legend out of Africa…
Features & Specifications
- Double stitched 360GSM heavy duty ripstop canvas streched onto aluminium bows
- 9mm marine plywood floorboards with meranti reinforcement beams
- Eezi removable reinforced PVC flysheet streched by spring steel rods
- 65mm thick and 235cm long, SABS approved high density foam mattress
- Zip up privacy panels / mosquito nets on all doors and windows
- Large storage pockets on each side
- Integrated bungy system to aid closing of the tent when packing up
- Fully retractable 230cm long anodised aluminium ladder
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- A ratchet assisted reinforced PVC travel cover