The camping Vehicle is covered Comprehensively for Theft, Hi-Jack, Storm damage, Hail damage, Malicious damage, and Accident.
Contents generally Covered.
- Clothing usually kept inside the camping vehicle.
- Electrical appliances
- Camping Equipment/Accessories
- Additional Tents
Contents cover options (Optional)
- R30 000
- R45 000
- R60 000
NAT – Assist Benefit
Both the towing vehicle and the caravan/camper trailer are covered for roadside emergencies such as flat tyres, running out of fuel and keys locked inside the vehicle (Not the towing vehicle)
Medical & Trauma Assist
24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. In the event of a medical emergency, we will arrange the following:
- Emergency telephonic “911” type medical advice and information.
- Emotional support and tele-counselling
- Companionship and care of stranded minors
- Repatriation of patients or return of mortal remains.
- Confidential non-emergency medical information and advice
- R5 000 Admission to hospital guaranteed (Refundable by the patient or their medical Aid)
Repatriation facilitation and costs as a result of an accident across border
Neighboring countries include, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho and Eswatini (Formerly Swaziland). Should the Camping vehicle be involved in an Accident across border, the Camping Vehicle will be repatriated back to South Africa (Terms and Conditions apply)