As a Member you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and are liable for all activities and content you post.
Violations of this Code of Conduct will result in an immediate termination of access to this service and deletion of content without notice.
Posting Guildines (Short Version)
- Do not post content that incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Do not post email addresses, telephone numbers or residential or postal addresses in your listings.
- Do not misrepresent the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- Do not post hateful or harassing content.
- Commercial advertising, phishing, and affiliate marketing is prohibited.
- Do not spam this service with duplicate posts.
- Do not post content that is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Respect all members.
We encourage our Members to not share information that others could use to harm you, and for parents to be aware of and help exercise control over content posted by and activities of their children to keep them safe online.
CaravanParks.com - Caravan Parks, Camping Sites, 4x4 Holiday Resorts in South Africa is not responsible for the content or activities in any user-created listing. The decision to view or engage all content is yours and we advise you to use your judgment.
CaravanParks.com - Caravan Parks, Camping Sites, 4x4 Holiday Resorts in South Africa reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice, and encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Posting Guildines (Long Version)
You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, sound, data, information, or software, that:
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- provides or create links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- is intended to harm or exploit minors (anyone under 18 years old) in any way.
- is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor, including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school.
- invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- is illegal or violates any local and national laws that apply to your location; including but not limited to child pornography, illegal drugs, copyright material and intellectual property not belonging to you.
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage any one else to do so.
- intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- Spam this service with duplicate posts.
- attempts to impersonate a CaravanParks.com - Caravan Parks, Camping Sites, 4x4 Holiday Resorts in South Africa employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means.
Termination and Cancellation
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete postings or ban participants that are deemed objectionable.